- Hardee’s is a restaurant chain, located mostly in the Southern and Midwestern regions of the United States. It has evolved through several corporate ownerships since its establishment in 1960. It is currently owned and operated by CKE Restaurants.
- An occupation undertaken for a significant period of a person’s life and with opportunities for progress
- (career) the general progression of your working or professional life; “the general had had a distinguished career”; “he had a long career in the law”
- (career) the particular occupation for which you are trained
- The time spent by a person in such an occupation or profession
- The progress through history of an institution or organization
- (career) move headlong at high speed; “The cars careered down the road”; “The mob careered through the streets”
hardees careers – Rifle And
6th Regiment Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry, Antietam National Battlefield
The 6th Wisconsin was 1 of 4 western regiment (the others being the 2nd and 7th Wisconsin & the 19th Indiana) in the Army of the Potomac’s famous Iron Brigade which fought at South Mountain and Antietam as well as other battles in the eastern theatre. The brigade earned the nickname "Iron Brigade" for action at Brawner’s Farm (Aug. 28, 1862) and South Mountain (Spet. 14, 1862) while under the command of Brigadier General John Oliver Gibbon. Gibbon, a career army officer, introduced the Hardee Hat and enlisted mens frock coat as part of the brigade uniform while commanding the brigade as a mechanism to make the westerners stand out in an army that was made up predominately of troops form eastern states.
Officer's Hardee Hat